Twelve steps in transformational Change
Elements of Twelve steps in transformational Change:
- Recognize the scale of the challenge and don’t ignore it
- Consider where the barriers to change might be strongest
- Build a guiding team and establish any necessary partnerships
- Establish a sense of urgency and bring the challenge and the issues to the attention of others
- Clarify a clear strategic direction or Vision for the transformation
- Communicate this vision, taking ownership and responsibility for it
- Seize the initiative as far as barriers to change are concerned
- Empower others to act on the vision
- Seek to generate short-term wins – which can be publicized and used as a vehicle to reward the change-drivers
- Consolidate these short-term wins to increase and maintain the momentum
- Monitor and evaluate performance and achievements on an ongoing basis
- “Institutionalize” the changes
Summary of framework for managing change
ad 5, this would include a defined business model, key values and drivers and recognition of the relevant strategic competences required
ad 8, emphasize the need for innovation, emergence and intrapreneurship. The idea is to involve people as widely as possible so the drive to change becomes systemic
To manage transformational change
Source of Twelve steps in transformational Change:
Related Models & Sources:
Relevant in or to the Category:
Elements of The pyramid of ratios: Left side ~ External rate of returns Right side ~ Interna...
Elements of Hockey stick effect: The cumulative cash flow from investment Principle: Ke...
Elements of The Growth Challenge: Products and Services Output & Customers and Markets Dema...