How to fail an Exam – for sure
- Work alone
- Repeat your notes in you exam booklet
- Focus on details rather than the story
- Be descriptive – do not discuss
- Use the notes of others
- Suggest innovative genius solutions
- Don’t relate to the case
- Don’t answer the question
Make sure you fail on more than 3 of the above, then you fail – for sure.
Wonder how you can pass an exam? Try doing the opposite, then you are well underway.
Relevant in or to the Category:
Theory In science, a theory is a mathematical or logical explanation, or a testable model of the ma...
“author” (“year”) General Review: Core Theory (logical explanation or testable model of int...
Strategic Review This post is to assist you in doing a Strategic Review. There are more alternative...